Do you hear an odd sound coming from your water heater? Are your sinks draining more and more slowly? These are all signs that can indicate you need professional plumbing repairs at your house or building. Call About Plumbing Inc. for appointments in Arnold, MO. Our trustworthy technicians use the latest technology to make your repairs and provide straightforward pricing to avoid confusion later. When you call us, we fix every plumbing problem.
Make us your first call when a plumbing issue occurs at your property. Why? Read our testimonials to find out!
Proudly Serving Arnold, MO and Jefferson County
We proudly provide plumbing services to the following areas:
We also serve these cities in Jefferson County, MO includes:
- Cedar Hill
- Crystal City
- Brynes Mills
- High Ridge
Common Water Heater Problems
When your water heater malfunctions it can leave you suffering through cold showers, and potentially even worse - cleaning up a flooded basement. If you notice the following symptoms you should call About Plumbing Inc to schedule repairs with our experts:
- Absence of hot water: One of the most obvious - and inconvenient -- issues with your unit is when it stops producing hot water. If you own a gas-powered unit, it can be due to an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It can also be due to a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Odd noises: Loud or odd noises coming from your system can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Are you not sure if you need professional drain cleaning services? Some symptoms you should watch for that can signal you need expert services are:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you need to clean out hair and other substances from your drain frequently, you might not be removing the entire clog. It can be time to call in an expert!
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: Several clogged drains can indicate a severe blockage deep within your mainline.
- Foul odor: Bad odors coming from your drains can signal food that’s trapped in your drain or issues with your sewer line.
- Flooding: One of the worst problems associated with clogged drains is a sewage backup. If there is flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it can indicate a clog and it may just be a matter of time before the drain stops working completely and you end up with contaminated water all over your floor.
Are you curious about the latest technology our technicians use when working on a job? Contact us to find out!
Common Issues With Your Main Water Line
Any problems with your main water line need to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent potentially extensive water damage to your property. Some common problems you might encounter that require repairs are:
- Holes or cracks: These can be caused by corrosion from soil or frost.
- Pressure: Too much pressure in your line can cause it to break, resulting in water flooding your home and yard.
- Leaky water valve: These are common problems that can be repaired by a professional. While you might be able to find a YouTube video explaining how to make the repair yourself, this should only be fixed by an experienced plumber.