Plumbing problems cannot be ignored. You can go from a minor leak to a flooded basement in an instant, leaving you with expensive water damage. This can not only lead to wrecked flooring and walls, but it can also cause potential health issues if mold and mildew form. When you have a plumbing issue that needs to be repaired, call About Plumbing Inc. for services in High Ridge, MO. When you call us, we will provide straightforward pricing to avoid any confusion later.
Our trustworthy technicians can handle any of your plumbing problems. Read our testimonials to see how they’ve helped our customers.
We provide complete plumbing services to the High Ridge area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Gas line services
- Sewer line repair services
- Commercial plumbing
What You Need To Know About Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters can provide many benefits to your property. Like all appliances and systems, there are certain things you should know about the system before you purchase it for your home. These can include:
- While the initial cost of the system is more expensive than traditional units, the energy savings you receive will soon outweigh the price of your system.
- Extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise is essential for a proper installation. Because of this, you should only let trained professionals install the unit.
- Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- You must purchase the right-sized unit for your house to avoid overload.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Unfortunately, problems can occur in your sewer line that require professional repairs. Some common issues you might encounter are:
- Drain clogs
- Corrosive soil could deteriorate the line
- Collapsed lines due to a shift in the earth or simply age
- Tree roots
- Septic tank issues
- Human error during a major construction project
Contact us to learn about the complete plumbing services we provide to the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.
Issues to Watch For in Your Main Water Line
Problems with your main water line can result in serious damage to your property. To limit the damage, be on the lookout for some of these common issues you might encounter with your line:
- Holes or cracks: These can be caused by corrosion from soil or frost.
- Pressure: Too much pressure in your line can cause it to break, resulting in water flooding your home and yard.
- Leaky water valve: These are common problems that can be repaired by a professional. While you might be able to find a YouTube video explaining how to make the repair yourself, this should only be fixed by an experienced plumber.
for High Ridge, MO
R.Brummel - High Ridge, MO 63049
Installed customer supplied kitchen faucet
Basic plumbing work
Installed shower faucets