When you need to replace your aging water heater, or repair a leak in your main water line, get the expert help you can trust. Call the experts at About Plumbing Inc. for appointments in Fenton, MO. We can handle all of your plumbing needs, from repairs to replacements. And, when you schedule services with us we will provide straightforward pricing to eliminate any confusion.
Are you curious why your Jefferson County, MO neighbors call us for plumbing repairs? Read our customer testimonials to find out.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Fenton area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Gas line services
- Sewer line repair services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Commercial plumbing
Common Water Heater Issues
A malfunctioning water heater can cause major inconveniences for your household. No one wants to shower in cold water, right? To avoid this, be aware of these common issues that can signal your unit needs to be repaired:
- It stops producing hot water: Perhaps the most obvious issue is a lack of hot water. This can be caused by an extinguished pilot light in gas-powered systems or a damaged heating element.
- It’s leaking: A plumber will inspect the leak and determine if it can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- It’s making odd noises: If your system is making odd or loud noises, it could signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that must be professionally removed.
- It’s cracked: If there are cracks in the unit, have them inspected by a plumber to see if they can be repaired.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleanings
Having your drains cleaned regularly by a professional can have many benefits. Some of the top advantages are:
- It will clear stubborn clogs.
- It will eliminate slow drains.
- It will lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- It will reduce odors.
- It will provide the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.
Contact us to learn about the technology our trustworthy technicians use when repairing plumbing issues throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.
What To Know When You Need Water Line Repairs
When a leak or other damage occurs in your water line, it’s essential to act quickly to limit the amount of damage. Some actions you should take include:
- Call an expert to examine your line at the first signs of an issue.
- Ask your plumber if your system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. A replacement might be recommended under certain circumstances - like if the system is aging.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, call 8-1-1 before any work is done on your line to ensure there are no electrical or gas lines near the pipes.
for Fenton, MO
Good job 👍
Kathy - Fenton, MO 63026
Changed two shower faucet cartridges.
Installed a new wax ring with a supply line and supply shut off
Drain clean and camera
Installed two customer supplied faucets and two toilet fill valves
Gave bid for repairing broken main sewer line.