If you are showering in ankle-high water due to a clogged drain or soaking your kids in a cold bath because the water heater is out, you need expert plumbing help. Call About Plumbing Inc. to have our trustworthy technicians get the job done. When you book an appointment with us in Festus, MO, we will provide straightforward pricing to ensure there is no confusion later.
Are you curious why your Festus neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs? Read our 5-star testimonials to find out.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Festus area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection services
- Gas line services
- Drain cleaning services
- Sewer line repair services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Commercial plumbing
What To Expect During a Water Heater Tune-Up
It’s recommended that you have your water heater professionally serviced at least once a year. During this routine maintenance, you can expect our plumbers to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment, which can create a myriad of issues if not done regularly.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging that could result in more extreme problems at a later time.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Determine if the unit is operating correctly and efficiently.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Do you only call a plumber when you have a large blockage in your piping system that needs to be removed? You might want to consider getting regular drain cleaning services. Some of the benefits these can provide are:
- Clears stubborn clogs.
- Eliminates slow drains.
- Lowers the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reduces odors.
- Provides the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.
We offer complete plumbing services to Jefferson County, MO. Contact us to learn more about our offerings.
How To Detect a Leak in Your Water Line
A leak in your main water line can cause massive damage to your property. To catch the problem early - and try to limit the damage - watch for these signs that can indicate a leak:
- You see mold or mildew growing on the walls or floor.
- You see wet spots on the floors or walls.
- Your grass is lusher than usual, indicating it’s receiving extra water or fertilizer.
- Your water meter is running even when all of your water fixtures are turned off.
for Festus, MO
Marc - Festus, MO 63028
They arrived at the specified time and listened intently to the items to be addressed. Their explanation for repair was thoroughly indicated and left nothing to question. Queeshawn and Tyler were very professional in their demeanor and delivery of service.
Excellent service - quick and reliable !
Erick Rodriguez - Festus, MO 63028
Showed up on time and was very knowledgeable about the issue. Very courteous and friendly.
Tim - Festus, MO 63028
Tyler completed the one job in a timely fashion. We were disappointed that when we called in we needed two items serviced but Tyler only had one job request. He did give some advice on the second job. We are still having issues with the second item.
Debbie - Festus, MO 63028
QUEESHAWN SEEMED TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN WHAT HE WAS DOING AND VERY NICE. HOWEVER, IT TOOK DANG NEAR A MONTH AND 3 OTHER PLUMBERS BEFORE QUEESHAWN AND CHRIS COULD GET THE JOB DONE. IN MY OPINION, YOUR COMPANY SHOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE PROBLEM UNTIL IT WAS DONE.
Mallory - Festus, MO 63028
Tyler was professional and quickly available for my leaking outdoor spigot. I will use About Plumbing for future needs
Installed a new shut off and a pressure regulator. Also repaired a water leak over the water heater.
Replaced the hose bib in the garage and installed a 1/2" ball valve. Also installed a new ice maker line and a shut off.
Replaced the toilet.
Installed two shutoff valves in the bathroom and replaced the outside hose bib.