Plumbing issues can cause major water damage to your house. To avoid a messy cleanup and expensive repairs, call About Plumbing Inc. at the first signs of a problem. Our trustworthy technicians use the latest technology to repair your plumbing issues, whether it’s a clogged drain, water leak, or a malfunctioning water heater. Call us for services in Arnold, MO. We provide straightforward pricing!
We offer the following plumbing services to Arnold residents:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Septic Tank Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Pressure Services
- Mobile Home Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
Are you suffering through cold showers due to an old, malfunctioning water heater? Restore comfort to your house by learning about our water heater repair services.
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can result in massive - and expensive - water damage around your house. When this occurs, it’s crucial to call for professional help immediately. When a technician arrives you can expect him or her to:
- Shut off your water and locate the damaged area.
- Inspect the pipe and determine if a section of the pipe can be repaired or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend whole-house repiping services if the pipes are deteriorating and the problem is more severe than initially thought.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When it’s time to replace your aging water heater, you are faced with a choice -- purchase a new, traditional unit, or install a tankless system. These on-demand systems can provide many benefits, including:
- They take up less space.
- They offer hot water on-demand.
- They are more energy-efficient than traditional units, providing savings on your utility bills.
- They are safer than traditional units. They only heat water as needed, and they include safety features to turn off the unit if there is an issue with the pressure or flow.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional systems.
Have you noticed signs of a leak around your house, but you’re not sure where it’s coming from? Contact us to learn about our water leak detection services.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
Did you notice a while ago that the water in your shower was starting to drain a little slower than usual? And did you put off fixing it, and now you’re left showering in ankle-high water? We’ve all been there. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid clogged drains:
- Keep food scraps out of kitchen drains, even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, scrape the excess food into the trash can.
- Install screens over drains in showers and tubs to prevent the hair from going down.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
Installed drain for basement shower pan
Installed shut off valve to sprinkler system
Installed a pressure regulator and repaired water leak to the water heater
Tightened slip joint nuts under the kitchen sink