Let’s face it - no one wants to deal with plumbing problems. They cause inconveniences for your household, they’re messy, and they can even lead to extensive water damage in your property. That’s why when a problem occurs, you need to leave it to the professionals. Call About Plumbing Inc. for plumbing repairs and replacements in Barnhart, MO. Our trustworthy technicians can fix every plumbing problem.
We think our technicians do great work but don’t take our word for it. Read our customer testimonials to see what our clients think of our services.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Barnhart area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection services
- Gas line services
- Drain cleaning services
- Sewer line repair services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Commercial plumbing
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters in Barnhart
Deciding what type of water heater to install at your house -- a traditional unit or a tankless system -- can be a difficult decision. While you might be tempted to stick with what you’re used to and go with a traditional system, don’t overlook these advantages of tankless units:
- They only heat up the exact amount of water that is needed.
- They allow for lower monthly utility costs.
- They require less maintenance.
- They present less chance of contaminated water.
- They take up less space.
- They produce hot water on-demand, as you need it.
Easy Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Dealing with a clogged drain can be a nuisance. Fortunately, there are ways you can avoid these blockages:
- Keep food scraps out of kitchen drains. Instead, scrape food into the trash before doing dishes—even if you have a disposal—and never put liquid grease down the drain. Instead, pour it into a sealable container to put in the garbage after it cools.
- Keep hair out of bathroom drains. Install screens over drains in showers and tubs, and remove the hair every few weeks to prevent buildups.
- Keep anything but sewage and TP out of toilets.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
Contact us to learn about the complete plumbing services we provide to the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.
Water Line Repair Tips
When problems occur to your main water line, it’s essential to follow the right steps to ensure it gets repaired accurately and quickly. These can include:
- Call a professional: Call an expert to examine your line at the first signs of an issue.
- Understand that you might need a replacement: Your plumber can help you determine if your system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. A replacement might be recommended under certain circumstances - like if the system is aging.
- Call 8-11: To ensure everyone’s safety, call 8-1-1 before any work is done on your line to ensure there are no electrical or gas lines near the pipes.
for Barnhart, MO
Very good work
Jake - Barnhart, MO 63012
Excellent job, very much appreciated
Professional & Excellent
Stephanie - Barnhart, MO 63012
Q is quick, professional, & polite. He provides honest & excellent service!
Kara - Barnhart, MO 63012
Showed up on time, quick diagnosis, and fixed the problem immediately! Answered all my questions and showed me how to do some things! Could not recommend more!
Great installers, punctual, great work!
Chris - Barnhart, MO 63012
I will be contacting About Plumbing for my plumbing needs in the future and will spread the word.
Replaced water heater elements and thermastats
Debbie - Barnhart, MO 63012
Very professional, polite, and finished job in a timely fashion.
Installed a 3/4" ball Pro Press main shut off.
Installed an aerator
Installed a new fill and flush valve on the hall bathroom toilet. Used two bottles of thrift on the upstairs hall bathroom.
Diagnosed a water leak.
Hydro-jet the soda fountain drain lines.