When a problem occurs in your sewer line, main water line, aging pipes, or another part of your plumbing system, you need professional repairs - and fast. The sooner an expert can inspect and repair the issue, the less water damage your property will suffer. Call About Plumbing Inc. to schedule an appointment with our trustworthy technicians in House Springs, MO. We can fix every plumbing problem.
We can handle all of your plumbing problems. Don’t believe us? Read our 5-star testimonials to hear from our customers.
We provide complete plumbing services to the House Springs area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Gas line services
- Sewer line repair services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Commercial plumbing
Reasons To Install Tankless Water Heaters
When you need to replace your aging water heater, you have a choice between a traditional unit or a tankless system. While you might be more familiar with traditional systems, there are several benefits to installing a tankless unit, including:
- They take up less space.
- They provide hot water on-demand, meaning you don’t have to wait for the tank to heat up.
- They are more energy-efficient and therefore can result in lower utility bills.
- They are safer, as they have numerous safety features to turn the unit off if a problem occurs.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
How To Prevent Future Sewer Line Problems
Sewer line issues can be inconvenient and messy. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent these from occurring on your property:
- Understand what you can and cannot put down your drains. This can include leftover food, hygienic products, diapers, cooking grease, oils, and even some types of toilet paper.
- Never perform a large excavation project in your yard before finding out where the sewer lines are located.
- Keep trees with large root systems as far away from sewage lines as possible to prevent any additional damage to your system.
- Put drain screens in your sinks, showers, and tubs to prevent hair and other debris from going down the drain.
Are you curious if we can fix your plumbing problem? Contact us to learn more about our services.
Common Main Water Line Problems
While it’s not ideal, occasionally problems can occur in your main water line. Some common issues you might encounter are:
- Holes or cracks: These can be caused by corrosion from soil or frost.
- Pressure: Too much pressure in your line can cause it to break, resulting in water flooding your home and yard.
- Leaky water valves: These are common problems that can be repaired by a professional. While you might be able to find a YouTube video explaining how to make the repair yourself, this should only be fixed by an experienced plumber.
for House Springs, MO
Pamela - House Springs, MO 63051
Erica - House Springs, MO 63051
Lana - House Springs, MO 63051
Nice man that came to the house, but I didn’t receive a heads up, that he was on the way and I didn’t receive a quote before he started the work.
Replaced the main waterline shutoff.
Installed two shut off valves for the toilets.
Drain cleaned from the floor drain.
Repaired a broken sewer main in the front yard.