When a major plumbing emergency happens at your property - like a burst pipe -- you likely seek professional help quickly. But what about other plumbing problems? Do you know to call an expert to repair a clogged drain, leaking water heater, or backed up toilet? These can all cause water damage and other issues at your house or building if you don’t have them repaired quickly. Call About Plumbing Inc. for repairs and replacements in Hoene Spring, MO. We provide straightforward pricing!
We value our customers’ feedback! Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Hoene Spring area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Gas line services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Sewer line repair services
- Commercial plumbing
Tankless Water Heaters: What You Need To Know
Are you considering installing a tankless water heater in your house? Familiarize yourself with this information about these units so you know what to expect:
- The initial cost of the system is more expensive, but you will soon see a large energy savings that can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Only let an experienced professional install the unit, as extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise are essential for proper installation.
- Flush the system every 6 months to remove any buildup of corrosion and minerals.
- Make sure you purchase a unit that is the right size for your property. Otherwise, it could lead to product overload.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can be a nuisance as they can lead to foul odors and slow-draining sinks and showers. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these. Use these tips to prevent clogged drains in your property:
- Don’t put leftover food down your kitchen drain - even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, put it in the trash.
- Never pour grease down the drain.
- Install a screen over your bathroom drains to collect hair and other debris.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
Contact us to learn about the complete plumbing services we provide to Jefferson County, MO, from water heater replacements to clogged drain repairs.
Problems You Might Experience With Your Main Water Line
Damage to your main water line can cause massive damage. To limit the wreckage, be on the lookout for these common issues that can form in your line:
- Holes or cracks: These can be caused by corrosion from soil or frost.
- Pressure: Too much pressure in your line can cause it to break, resulting in water flooding your home and yard.
- Leaky water valve: These are common problems that can be repaired by a professional. While you might be able to find a YouTube video explaining how to make the repair yourself, this should only be fixed by an experienced plumber.