Plumbing issues can quickly turn into a major headache - especially if you try to fix the problem on your own. Instead, save yourself the stress and call a trustworthy professional, like the experts at About Plumbing Inc. We can repair all of your plumbing problems to save you the time and frustration of trying to repair the issue yourself. Schedule an appointment with us in Murphy, MO, and we will provide straightforward pricing.
Leave your plumbing repairs to us. Why? Read our customer testimonials to find out!
We provide complete plumbing services to the Murphy area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Gas line services
- Sewer line repair services
- Commercial plumbing
Life Expectancy of Water Heaters
When you purchase an appliance for your house, you will likely not receive a guarantee of how long it will last. Water heaters are the same. When you buy a new one for your property, there is not an exact timeline for how long it will last. However, experts can provide some estimates. It is estimated that electric units will last from 10 to 20 years if they receive the proper care and maintenance. Gas-powered units may not last quite as long.
How Professionals Repair Sewer Lines
As soon as you notice an issue with your sewer line, it’s important to schedule services with a professional. When an expert arrives at your property he or she will likely perform the following tasks:
- Use video camera inspection technology to locate the problem.
- Use an auger to clear up clogs higher up in the system.
- Clear out more serious blockages with hydro jetting services.
- Fix minor cracks.
- Determine if the damaged section of the pipe needs to be replaced.
We can fix all of your plumbing needs. To learn about our services, contact us to talk to our trustworthy staff.
Tips for Repairing Your Water Line
It’s essential to take the right actions when a problem develops in your water line to limit the amount of water damage. Some steps to follow are:
- When you first notice the issue, call an expert to examine your line.
- Talk to a professional about whether or not your system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. A replacement might be recommended under certain circumstances - like if the system is aging.
- Make sure you call 8-1-1 before any work is done on your line to ensure there are no electrical or gas lines near the pipes.