No matter the size, all plumbing issues can be a nuisance. From pesky leaks to large floods, it’s important to have a plumber inspect and repair the problem as soon as possible to reduce the risk of water damage. When you need repairs at your Otto, MO home or building, call About Plumbing Inc. We can handle all of your problems, from water heater replacements to drain cleanings and everything in between. When you book an appointment with us, we provide straightforward pricing!
We think we provide superb plumbing services to our customers, but don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think!
We provide complete plumbing services to the Otto area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Gas line services
- Sewer line repair services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Commercial plumbing
What To Expect During Routine Water Heater Services
To keep your water heater functioning properly, it’s important to schedule routine tune-ups at least once a year. During these services you can expect a technician to:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment. If not treated, this can create a myriad of issues.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Make sure the unit is operating at maximum efficiency.
Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Sewer line issues of any kind are never pleasant. The important thing is to call a plumber at the first signs of an issue. Some common problems you might encounter are:
- Drain clogs.
- Corrosive soil that causes the line to deteriorate.
- Tree roots.
- Septic tank issues.
- Human error during a major construction project.
- Collapsed lines due to a shift in the earth or simply age.
We can fix all of your plumbing problems. Contact us to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.
How To Detect a Leak in Your Water Line
To prevent extensive damage to your property from a leaky water line, it’s crucial to find the leak as soon as possible. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate you have a leak are:
- Mold or mildew growing on the walls or floor.
- Wet spots on the floors or walls.
- Lusher grass than usual, indicating your lawn is receiving extra water or fertilizer.
- Running water meter even when all of your water fixtures are turned off.