You may not realize it, but a clogged drain can be a serious problem. Many people ignore slow and clogged drains; however, ignoring it doesn’t make it go away and can make the situation worse. If you have slow or fully-blocked drains, call on the experts at About Plumbing Inc.
Drain Cabling or Drain Rooter Service
Drain Cabling and also known as Drain Rooter Service is the best way to remove, hard clogs, root intrusions, and any other obstruction in your sewer or drain line.
Hydro-Jetting is a process of a high-pressure hose with about 1600 pounds of water pressure pushed through your pipes that removes grease, hair, clogs, and any other debris that has clogged your drain line.
Clogged toilets can be caused by overuse of toilet paper, objects that have been dropped and toilets that just don’t flush well. We use toilet augers to unclog your toilet.
WHY ARE YOUR DRAINS BLOCKED ?
Slow and clogged drains are a significant inconvenience in many Alto and Grand Rapids homes. Not only does one suffer from slow draining water, but they also deal with foul odors coming from the drain and a buildup of harmful bacteria. Here are the most common causes of clogged drains:
- Hair is the main culprit of blocked drains in the bathroom, whether it’s the shower or the sink.
- Plants, dirt, and other natural debris create blockages in drains, especially in spring and fall.
- Pouring grease and cooking fats like butter and oil down the kitchen sink is a sure-fire way to wind up with a clog.
- Flushing non-flushable items like sanitary napkins, personal wipes, paper towels, and other things down the toilet are responsible for blocking water flow from the pipes and drains.
- Weak water flow is another reason why drains clog. If the water flow from your tap is a small trickle, it may be that sediment has built up, which is causing the blockage.
If you experience slow or clogged drains, it’s best to call a professional for thorough drain cleaning.
BENEFITS OF A PRO DRAIN CLEANING COMPANY
If you’re one of the many residents suffering from clogged drains, you’ve likely reached for a plunger or over the counter drain cleaning product to fix the problem. But sometimes, these remedies don’t help, and in some cases, can harm your plumbing. Professional drain cleaning may be the answer, and here’s why.
- Pro drain cleaning eliminates the nasty odors caused by rotting food debris, fat, grease, hair, and scum.
- Pro drain cleaning reduces the chance of clogs that stop the water flow completely.
- Pro drain cleaning eliminates the bacteria from building up in the drain, which can impact your family’s health.
- Pro drain cleaning saves money over time because it virtually eliminates the cost and hassle of dealing with clogged drains and pipes, especially if the clog is located in an underground pipe.
- Pro drain cleaning keeps your pipes healthy and free from grease and other materials that can harm your pipes over time, causing them to corrode and leak.
If you’re sick of slow drains, or if you have a pipe that’s fully blocked, call About Plumbing Inc. for professional drain cleaning today.
STRAIGHT FORWARD PRICING
We typically charge by the job, not by the hour. That means you’ll receive a detailed outline of the costs involved with your service before we begin any work.
Our Plumbers are licensed, bonded and insured. They pass a federal background check and drug test. They are also personality profiled to fit our requirements. All this for your safety and peace of mind.
When you work with us, you’ll feel like you’re our only customer. That’s how important you are to us!
Our team strives to do right by every customer and honesty is the policy we adhere to. We’ll never try to upsell you on a service you don’t need!